Truth Revealed: Secret Behind Making Money
The greatest secret to making money is: there’s NO such a thing as secret. This has been discovered by many men and women out there including the Super wealthy one percenters.
Those Super wealthy do not want anyone else to know their secrets of success. It is simply because by revealing the secret, they are open to competition. Let’s say you accidentally found a treasure hidden in a cave when you were on a hiking trip, do you keep it to yourself or will you be openly share with the general public of your recently found treasure? Of course NOT, simple as that!
As a matter of fact, throughout the history, super wealthy believed that the privilege of wealth is specifically designed exclusively within the class (AKA Blue blood) and success is “genetics.” If you are not the class, you are not entitle to wealth. According to the Super Wealthy, wealth, is a privilege and should be captive exclusively within their group.
Now don’t get me wrong, although there’s no secret but it doesn’t mean you should scratch the dreams you have nor do I meant there’s no way to make money. In fact, there are three best ways to making money that are commonly known:
- Go to work and get paid check by check. Jobs are impermanent and insecure, however, majority population fall into this spectrum and it isn’t surprised to learn that statistics show majority of work force aren’t happy with their jobs. If you want far more than just paycheck-to-paycheck life style, find another source of income would be your best bet to retire comfortably.
- Invest, Invest & Re-Invest: get pay with interest.
- Invest $200 at least once a month at age of 20 and continuously doing so until you planing on retirement. If you started at young age with stable savings into the grade A stocks, age of 50 you will be saved up to over half million dollars plus interests and/or dividend.
- Invest $1,000: if you continuously double each time on a weekly basis, in 12th time, you will make over 1 million.
- Invent million dollars and live off that dividend. If you do not have million dollars to invest…next step may be your best bet.
- Making residual money: this is by far the best way. Many people dream of blogging for profit, but very few people manage to reap the profits they want from their blog.
There are two major types of business models that entrepreneurs use to make money by blogging. The first and most common way to turn a blog into a profit making machine is to sell advertising. The second kind of money making blog is product endorsement by promote a brand and/or product, utilizing promotion improve a brand/product image by creating positive associations between the blog and the product in the mind of consumers. Both kinds of blogs can make a lot of money.
To succeed at blogging for profit, the main thing that you will need is traffic. The higher your traffic, the more likely you will generate bigger income. As more and more blogs appear each day, you might need a more creative approach in addition to having a great idea or an effective writing style if you want a ticket to success. You need to be able to market your blog effectively. To make your dreams of blogging for profit a reality, try to spend more time on promoting your blog than number of blog posts. Remember, success is not going to happen overnight. Blogging for profit takes time, and in all likelihood it will be at least six months before you are able to turn your long hours staying up into a profit.